Sunday, March 8, 2009

I like variety

There wasn't a block today so I thought I'd share something Jeremiah did yesterday. When I had to remake my block, before I sewed the 4 pieces together he took them and played with them on my design wall. I was amazed at the different ways to put together the same 4 pieces! I think the moral is to play with your fabric!

Today I've been working on a bookbag/tote that is so great. I have other bags and quilts that I need to do but I had this in my head for about 2 weeks now and I just ha to let out!!! I couldn't stand it anymore. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow and get on to stuff I need to do and not have it end up a work in progress.

Yesterday I quilted my Good Times with Lula quilt for the Bumbling Bounty Hunter's quilt challenge. I backed it with one of Hannah's nursy-blankies and stipple quilted it. I gave it to her as a play quilt and she immediately began to eat her toes. I still need to wash it and put a label on it but tomorrow. I need to add a label to Jeremiah's anyway so I can do them both at the same time. Another project done, 10,000 more to go!

1 comment: