Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Genius!

My friend Jenn of Sunshine of Autumn Quilts makes these "Baby Genius" play quilts and they are SO cool! She is always giving me a little plug on her blog for my bags so I thought I would return to favor and encourage all you parents of little ones or soon to be grandparents--and I know some of my readers are!-- to head on over and look at her items!
These Baby Genius quilts are wonderful for babies! So bright and colorful, with interestingly patterned fabric. I wish I had thought about buying one from her when Hannah was a little baby, though I'm sure she'd still like one I think she has moved on to eating my wallet (an every day occurance). These quilts are all cotton, quality fabrics and cotton batting! Wonderful for your baby! This one is backed with a super-cute ABC flannel which makes it just that much more soft and cuddly. Go check them out, I know you'll love one!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks DES!
    I hope that the lady that I am making the Handprint Quilt got with you about your bags.

    ReplyDelete