Yesterday was a no-quilting day, unless you could zigzag stitching around the shamrock and throwing together a simple nine patch yesterday morning. I left the house at 11am and we got home last night at 11:15pm, with only a 35 minute stop by the house for me to nurse and change the baby and shower. Exhausting, but at the same time it was a lazy, take our time whereever we go day--which was a nice change.
I went to Gina's when I left and Mom drove over to meet me. Upon arriving we discovered a SALE! 25% off, haha! I got a couple more 1/4yd cuts of reds for my Shakespeare and a couple little pieced of batik I was needing for a bag I had my head.
Today I have managed to do some sewing! And cleaning! And putting up of the groceries I ought yesterday! Quite a bit accomplished today, especially since I'm hardly sleeping anymore--even when I have the chance, I can't relax and sleep. Going to call my Dr about a refill of my ambien tomorrow; she and I both agreed I don't need it every day and I don't want to take it very often, but we both agreed that about once (or twice if needed) is probably benifitial to me to get a good night sleep so I can function correctly, LOL! So I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but you know what? I will probably NEVER get as much done in a day as I plan in my head to do. I am not wonderwoman, LOL! My kitchen is still a mess but...!!
I made the vampire bag I've been planning in my head for month! I finally got the last little bit of batik for it at Gina's, a gorgeous black with red/reddish orange spots here and there like bite marks! Too cool! I got it made entirely today, despite Hannah's protests and best attempts to dissuade me! Spoiled little thing thinks she needs to be held EVERY MINUTE and nursed every OTHER minute-- (note to self, remember times like these the next time you think you want a baby, haha!) I even was able to list it in my etsy shop while I nursed her to sleep for a 3 1/2 minute nap.
Tomorrow is another day with no block (today's was combined with yesterday). Today's block was Ocean Waves which I made scrappy and 8.5" for my green quilt. I now have 9 blocks for it but think I need at least 16 if not 20. I managed to sew together the flying geese I made and squared a couple days ago. Maybe tomorrow I will make the last star block I need for that quilt and cut the sashings. I'm not sure yet what I will use for corner stones but I'm really not planning that far in advance; something will turn up that will suit the quilt.