Monday, February 16, 2009

WindyCindy Wins!

Trying to tally up all the comments and entries was too difficult for me on the computer, so I did it the old fashioned way and wrote each entry on a little slip of paper and tossed it in a small cardboard box.

Recap: Up for grabs was the Bad Lula set of Potholders! To gain an entry a person had to leave a comment with their e-mail address and favorite item in my etsy shop. A second entry was given for following this blog. A third entry was given for suggesting a book to read. A fourth entry was given for posting about this giveaway on another blog. Almost everyone who entered got at least 3 entries!

After putting all the names on slips of paper and crumpling them and tossing them in a box, I had my 3 yr old Jeremiah come and with his eyes closed choose our winner!
And the winner is WindyCindy! I will e-mail her and these lovely potholders will make their way to her as soon as I've recieved her mailing address. Should I not here back from her another winner will be chosen, but come on! Who's not going to immediately jump up and say, "OOH! I'm the winner! Here I am!!"
So congratulations Cindy! I hope these potholders will bring you amusement and unburned fingers for many years to come!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to WindyCindy! Lucky girl!! (Jeremiah, you didn't listen to my subliminal messages I was sending!!!!) Oh well, I'm just happy to follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....was looking at your picture of the entries in the box and thinking..."Now what kind of quilt square is that????" I think I need some sleep!

    ReplyDelete