Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Black and White Quilt Challenge!

Yesterday I was invited to join The Black and White Quilt Challenge!
I have a year to complete my quilt, well actually til November, and the project must be black, white and one other color.

I don't have a lot of black and white fabrics anymore, most some 5" charms left from last years charm swap on N2Quilting. Good excuse to go buy fabric, eh? I wish I had stumbled on this challenge a little earlier and I could have entered that Split Personality bag sold. It was all black and white on one side and all red on the other. Would've been an easy entry, LOL!

You can check out the rules for this challenge by visiting
http://bwquiltchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/11/challenge.html

And hit the main blog
http://bwquiltchallenge.blogspot.com/ to look at the other participants stashes, works in progress and finished quilts or inspiration quilts! They are gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. can you have black with a design on it, or just black. Ididn't check out the rules. I might have some fabric for you depends on the criteria

    ReplyDelete