Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Totally strippy

Finally, my just for fun quilty project is done. It turned out to be 39" x 49", so pretty perfect for a lap quilt or baby quilt. I listed it for sale in my etsy shop just because I don't really have a purpose for it, although I suddenly remembered that I have 3 friends who are in various stages or having or just had babies. Hmm....

I was so excited when I dug through a bin to find something for binding and came across a fist full of binding that Jenn had sent me--pre made by her, continuous biased binding in a luscious purple! It was PERFECT! I sent her an e-mail saying she was wonderful and thoughtufl, and intelligent, and amazing and... I am really thankful for the binding.

And I finally started working on one of the purses I need to finish. The lady who wants it sent me the fabric for it and I am LOVING this black! It is SO wonderful to work with, such a lovely feel to it and it is SO cool.




1 comment:

  1. I love the purse...... what pattern is this? You did a great job.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete