Friday, December 4, 2009

Jeremiah, Budding Photographer part2


Jeremiah got ahold of my new, new camera today (not to be confused with the old new camera that went back to the store because it took pictures of purple fuzz) and did some more of his photography snapshots for me to share.

First we have the inside of my car, complete with random trash. This is his view since he likes to ride in the middle.

Then we have the ever important, all encompassing new Walmart they built in Clinton out at 1-75. Yes, he really was taking the picture of the Walmart and NOT the car. In fact, he said the car was in his way. The nerve.

Then when we got home, he sneaked in on me while I was doing dishes. He made sure to get not only me in suprise, but also me in action and then the Grande Finale the baking dish being rinsed. He's nothing if not thorough.

And then he found the sausage I laid out on the counter to thaw for dinner. YES, it's SAUSAGE. Heart-healthy turkey smoked sausage if you must know. Get your mind out of the gutter.

And then suddenly the floor was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment