Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa
I've tried to be a good girl this year and as always, but especially at Christmas, it's the thought that counts. Right?

So this year for Christmas I'd really like the Twilight movie on DVD (my son Jeremiah wants to give it to me), a gram scale (for weighing yarn and fiber, not dope--I promise!). I'd also like a smallish wooden peg board to hang at the top of the stairs to hang my purses on and the DVDs of Chocolat or the Taming of the Shew (with Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton.) And maybe the Twilight soundtrack on CD; don't judge me Santa, it's a good book!

Thank you!
Love,
Desiree

P.S. I could also use a cheapy handheld electric mixer for the kitchen. It doesn't even have to be red.

7 comments:

  1. I hope santa comes throught for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Santa
    As always, I am trying to be a good elf.
    Twilight movie on DVD, $8
    http://product.half.ebay.com/twilight_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ71847386

    Gram Scale weighs up to 10# at the Post Office in Farragut, $39

    Smallish wooden pegboard, talk to your brother Artemas...

    Taming of the Shrew, $6.05
    http://product.half.ebay.com/The-Taming-of-the-Shrew_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ3142353

    The Chocolat thing might be taken care of...

    Nikki, the Chocolat Elf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scratch that. Handheld mixer, red
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Kitchen-Aid-Hand-Held-Mixer-5-Speed_W0QQitemZ110464912941QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSmall_Kitchen_Appliances_US?hash=item19b838ce2d

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Nikki, the Chocolat Elf, has got you covered! You deserve everything on your list...maybe even some real chocolate too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and this is why your my best friend i love u so much and i think i definately choose wisely makeing u my kids god mommy u will be understanding with the dear santa letters cuse u still write them lol ur awesome
    iloveu
    bethany

    ReplyDelete