Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

Today was my baby son (an oldest child's) 4th birthday. I can't believe he's 4 already, but then at the same time I can't believe it's only been 4 years. I love him so much and it's hard to imagine when he wasn't a part of my life. Being a good Mama to him (and now to Hannah, of course) is the thing I try to hardest to do everyday.

He is such a bright little boy, already figuring out solutions to problems in his head, learning to recite, recognize and write his ABCs and numbers.
He was a very happy calm baby and has continued on in this low-key, easy going personality.

He has always loved cars and trains and general boyish things that make noise. From the minute we told him he was going to be a big brother he accepted his baby sister with nothing but love and wonderment. He is still so nice and loving to her, I am blessed!

Everyday I am amazed by him and blown away by how beautiful he is, with gorgeous huge brown eyes. He adors his daddy and wants to be just like him. I can't wait to see how he "turns out!" He already loves to cook too, even if it's as simple as helping make a PB&J sandwhich. He loves to paint and draw. He says this year now that he's 4 he has to learn to say his "S"s correctly, LoL!

We had a Transformer's birthday today, and even with the very poor planning on my part it was a blast and the kids had a lot of fun! Next year though, we will have it indoors (like we always have) because an outdoor party in mid July is just a little warm for my tastes!!

Jeremiah already loves going to sunday school, singing the songs and learning about Jesus. We bought him a really nice picture Bible a year or so ago and he will bring it to me and ask me to read him stories. His favorite story is about Jonah. : ) I pray that he will continue to seek the Lord and have a heart for the things He loves. I pray that the Lord will bless him with a long life and prosper him as he walks with Him. I claimed the scripture in Psalms over him that says, "With long life will I satisfy him and show him MY salvation." I pray that this will come about in my little boy's life. He means the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah is Wonderful, Handsome, and Great!
    (like his mama daddy and sister)
    he already is god loving, kind, sweet, and a ladies man!

    Diantha

    ReplyDelete